in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
We Welcome Pets at The Pepper Building
What are the biggest challenges for pet owners? Getting them to cooperate when they have to visit the vet is always tough. That’s followed by getting them to take their medicine. However, the number one challenge is trying to find an apartment that welcomes their pets.
Pet owners never have to face that challenge at The Pepper Building. Our pet-friendly apartments in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia make a great home for cats and dogs. Our roomy floor plans provide you and your furry friends lots of space to live your best lives. Plus, the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood is one of the best places in the city to take your dog for daily walks!
Pet Policy 101
The Pepper Building wants you and your pets to be happy at your new home! That’s why our pet policy is one of the most welcoming in Rittenhouse Square:
- Dogs* and Cats Welcome
- Maximum Two Pets per Apartment
- No Weight Limits or Restrictions
- Please Note: Our pet policy does permit exotic pets such as reptiles, amphibians, insects, arachnids, or wild animals
*The following categories of dogs are not permitted at The Pepper Building under any circumstance:
- Aggressive breeds, including Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Bully, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Doberman, Mastiff, German Shepherd, Wolf Breeds
- Any dog or puppy that is a mix of the aggressive breeds mentioned above
- Dogs that have been trained as a guard or attack dogs
- Any puppy or dog that is not properly socialized or housebroken
Proof That Pets Love The Pepper Building
Our residents love our popular apartment and community amenities – but pets love these apartment perks:
- Large windows to survey the Center City neighborhood and keep an eye out for birds and squirrels
- Spacious patios and balconies for a bit of fresh air
- Roomy floor plans to comfortably accommodate their dog beds, cat trees, and toys
Nearby Pet-Friendly Places
In addition to all of the fantastic apartment amenities, our residents also enjoy their proximity to some of the area’s most popular pet-friendly shops, restaurants and attractions! Doggos don’t have to stay home (and even get a free bowl of water) when you dine outside at Parc, one of Rittenhouse Square’s most popular restaurants. If you’re looking for a first-rate vet or an animal clinic, we recommend World of Animals which is just a three-minute walk away. And don’t forget to stop by Rittenhouse Pet Supply to pick up toys, treats, food and accessories for a furry friend (they even offer delivery services).
Contact the Leasing Office at The Pepper Building
The Pepper Building wants to welcome you and your furry friends to your new home. If you’re ready to join our community, contact us to schedule a tour of our pet-friendly apartments in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia!